Call us at 888-244-8948
B Food Complex by New Chapter nourishing support for metabolic and nervous system function, stress-balancing, soothing and restorative herbs and mushrooms, Coenzyme B Food Complex is an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients.
- Multi B vitamin complex activated with all cofactors and coenzymes
- Nourishing support for metabolic and nervous system function
- Living coenzyme B factors born of the probiotic process
New Chapter provides you with an organic probiotic alternative to isolated or USP vitamins and minerals. All of their vitamins and minerals are cultured in organic soy using nature's most prized and studied probiotics, featuring Lactobacilli acidophilus, bifidus, rhamnosus, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae. New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver biotransformed vitamins and minerals in their finest cultured form, much in the same way as miso, kefir, temphe, and yogurt. Your New Chapter nutrients:
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach-they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, SOD, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
Coenzyme B Food Complex delivers 8 different nourishing probiotic vitamins as well as 11 stress-balancing, soothing and restorative herbs and mushrooms cultured for maximum effectiveness. Herbs like American ginseng, hawthorn, and astragalus are used for assisting adaptation to stress and supporting immune function.* The addition of supercritical ginger and turmeric extracts maximizes bioavailability and efficacy.
Your health, and the health of those you love, are precious and deserve the finest nutritional support. Welcome to the living world of New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients - a vital organic choice for the fullest potential of life.
MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Two tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Two tablets contain
|Thiamin-Vitamin B1 *||5 mg||300%|
|Riboflavin-Vitamin B2 *||9 mg||500%|
|Niacin *||45 mg||225%|
|Vitamin B6 *||9 mg||450%|
|Folate *||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 *||120 mcg||2000%|
|Biotin *||300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid *||45 mg||450%|
|Organic Cultured Herbal Extracts (Proprietary Blend)||%DV|
|Optimal Stress Response * [Chamomile (flower)*, Lavender (flower)*, Eleuthero (root)*, American Ginseng (root)*, Hawthorn (berry and leaf)*]||140 mg||*|
|Immune Support Response * [Astragalus (root)*, Elderberry (berry)*, Shiitake (mushroom)*, Cordyceps (mushroom)*,Reishi (mushroom)*, Maitake (mushroom)*]||82 mg||*|
|Superfoods and Spices (Proprietary Blend)||%DV|
|Organic Spinach (leaf)||155 mg||*|
|Soy Lecithin (non-GMO)*****||132 mg||*|
|Organic Blueberry (fruit)||95 mg||*|
|Turmeric (rhizome) 6.4 mg ethanolic extract and 1.6 mg supercritical extract||8 mg||*|
|Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg ethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract||4 mg||*|
* Daily value not established
* Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - a natural source of PABA and SOD, organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel - natural sources of bioflavonoids, organic alfalfa powder, enzymes and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
*** A natural source of choline, inositol, linoleic and linolenic acids
Other ingredients: Organic pre-gelatinized maize starch, silica, organic milled soy, and modified cellulose.
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.