Call us at 888-244-8948
Raw Organic Protein Chocolate Cacao Flavor Offers high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality.
Raw Protein Beyond Organic Formula from Garden of Life is a raw, vegan, plant-based protein powder that truly goes beyond organic. A complete source of protein form 22 RAW and Organic sprouts, RAW Protein gives you everything you want, and more, in a protein supplement, without chemical additives, preservitives, sweeteners or fillers. Now you can unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with RAW Protein from Garden of Life, a certified organic, raw, vegan protein powder.
- Excellent Source of Complete Protein from 22 RAW Organic Sprouts
- 22 Grams of Protein; 3.8 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) per Serving
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E and K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
Why Should I Use RAW Organic Protein?
Use low fat RAW Organic Protein to increase the protein content of meals just add to food or beverages. It mixes instandly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality, RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein 18 grams and 35% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy and other protein sources
- Easily digested supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
Its not only what RAW Protein contains, its also about what it doesnt contain there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients. It is gluten-free and dairy-free and contains no soy allergens.