Call us at 888-244-8948
Serves: 12 Mini Cheesecakes
Berry Cheesecake filling – Use Organic:
- 1½ cups raw cashews
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
Crust – Use Organic:
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/8 teaspoon packed sea salt
- Cover the raw cashews with boiling hot water and let soak for one hour.
- In a food processor, add the raw pecans and process until an even meal consistency, then remove and set aside. Add the pitted dates and sea salt into the same food processor and process until a small ball forms.
- Return the pecans back into the food processor and process until you get a dough-like texture.
- Cut thin strips of parchment paper and lay into each slot in a muffin tin.
To Make Crust:
- Pack the pecan-date mixture down evenly into each muffin tin.
To Make Cheesecake Filling:
- Drain the soaked cashews and add them into the blender, followed by the blackberries, blueberries, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, chilled coconut milk and raw honey. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour the filling evenly into each muffin tin.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer and freeze for 1-2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
- Pull up on the parchment paper to remove the cheesecake, discard the parchment paper and enjoy!
Magnesium (like calcium) is a macro-mineral, meaning we need it in large quantities (400+ mg each day), as compared to micro-minerals, such as iodine and zinc, which are vital, but needed in smaller mg and mcg quantities. Magnesium is perhaps one of the most overlooked minerals. This is especially important because, an estimated 80 percent of [...]
I have a customer named Luella. (She has given me her permission to write this article.) Luella is "wiser" (that's a nice word for older) and had to go into the hospital for surgery. When she got home she found that she was disoriented and confused. She had several knitting projects in process but found [...]
by Lisa Gallo for Garden of LifeWhile stress is an inevitable part of life, a recent survey of adults by the American Psychological Association found that overall stress levels have been on the rise. We know that stress is harmful to both mental and physical health. So how can we manage our stress levels?Fortunately, there are [...]
It seems like it has been a while since we had a brand new product from New Chapter. Well, they have finally come out with one, and I think this new product will make up for the wait. It is New Chapter's Perfect Hair Skin and Nails! Illuminate your natural beauty with NEW Perfect Hair, Skin and Nails. [...]
Organic Asparagus: A low-calorie veggie, asparagus is rich in antioxidant vitamins A, E and C; vitamin K for bone health, brain health and more; B complex vitamins to support healthy cells and metabolic function; and folate to support mamas-to-be and their growing babies.Organic Beets: Beets provide good amounts of folate, manganese and potassium, which, together, provide [...]
This is a great new recipe by the folks at Garden of Life! Fantastic! I can't wait to try this for dinner tonight!Organic Ingredients: 7 organic eggs1 cup thinly sliced organic leeks4 organic garlic cloves finely chopped4 cups fresh organic spinach¼ cup chopped organic red bell pepper1 large cooked organic sweet potato3 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil¼ [...]
Flu season is still officially upon us until February 1st. Depending on where you live, the flu may stay active in your community much longer that that! Most of the US is buried in snow and the flu virus is indeed active. What can we do about it? Here is some information that may help, [...]
1. Choose a Clean Diet Choosing a clean diet is the number one strategy for combatting the common cold. By following this plan, the immune system will be boosted and recover more quickly. A clean diet includes only eating real, whole foods – the way nature intended. Choose fresh fruits and vegetables – staying away from canned [...]
Discover the benefits of this revolutionary Collagen formula, derived from real, all-natural bone broth With Bone Broth Collagen™ You Can Support your Tendons, Ligaments, Muscle Tissues, Healthy Digestion, Glowing Skin, and all these other benefits to your health: Healthy gut support and function Vibrant, firmer, glowing skin Greater mobility and flexibility Healthier, stronger bones and joints Strong, healthy muscles Supports a healthy [...]